Coldwell Building – Placencia Village, Stann Creek
All that Property being Parcel No. 1961 Block 36 (36-61 – 1961) measuring 444.613 square metres/ 531.757 square yards situated along Placencia Main Road in Placencia Village at Stann Creek.
- The land is rectangular-shaped and is properly landscaped with white stone aggregates on the front and a concrete walkway to the side of the site.
- The ground floor is 2,524 square feet with a reinforced concrete strip foundation, concrete floor and stairs and glass and timber hardwood doors.
- Dual access providing frontage for additional display, parking, wide entrance and exit.
- Accessible by land.
- Property has all utilities available.
- Approximately 55 feet on the South of Placencia’s Main Road and 115 feet on the East by an alley-way.
- Topography and climate of Placencia Peninsula are flat and low-lying.
- Reclaimed by landfill.
- Property is in very good state of structural and decorative repairs up to date of inspection.