Corporate Bank Accounts
There are 2 types of corporate accounts available to customers:
- Demand Deposit Account
- Fixed Term Deposit
These types of accounts are for corporate use only and are maintained in US dollars only. An AIBL corporate account offers investors huge benefits including tax advantages, flexibility and easy access to funds.
U.S. Dollar Corporate Demand Deposit Accounts
- For Corporate Applicants
- Most commonly used for clients who prefer to open the account in the name of an International Business Company (IBC) and not in their personal name
- This is a non-interest bearing account
- Checks cannot be drawn on this account
- Minimum amount required to open and maintain in this account is US$1,000.00
- This balance is required to be maintained at all times and a US$50.00 charge is applicable if the balance falls below US$1,000.00
- There is an Account Maintenance fee of US$180.00 annually
Fixed Term Deposit
- Minimum amount required to establish a TD is US$20,000.00
- Interest rates vary between 2.15% and 5.0% depending on the amount of money being invested and the time period during which the deposit is maintained with us
- At maturity, you have the choice of interest being paid to your account held with us or rolling it along with the principal for another period.
So whether you are starting a new business, planning to invest or just moving your current business to another market, we have an account that will meet your needs.