We understand the need for an international corporate account in bridging your foreign transactions between companies in Belize and abroad.
In an effort to make foreign trading easy, we offer US corporate accounts which are operated in strictly US Dollars while having huge benefits including tax advantages, flexibility and easy access to funds.
Demand Deposit Account
Make your daily business banking transactions easier with a demand deposit account.
- This account is a non-bearing interest account that is mostly used for clients who prefer to open the account in the name of an International Business Company (IBC) and not in their personal name.
- Even though it may be considered a business account, checks cannot be drawn on this account.
- The minimum amount required to maintain this account is US$1,000.00. Should your account balance falls below the minimum balance, a fee of US$50.00 is charged each month for as long as the balance remains below the required amount.
- Also, an annual account maintenance fee of US$180.00 is applied at the end of the account’s anniversary.
Fixed Term Deposit
Thinking about taking control of your retirement funds? This service is catered for individuals moving their 401k/IRA funds to Atlantic International Bank Ltd.
- Minimum amount required to establish a TD is US$20,000.00
- Interest rates vary between 2.15% and 4.0% depending on the amount of money being invested and the time period during which the deposit is maintained with us
- At maturity, you have the choice of interest being paid to your account held with us or rolling it along with the principal for another period.
All Accounts are Accessible Through:
To apply for any of our accounts we kindly ask you take a look at this list of requirements before filling out the application form to ensure that all documents are submitted.
For Corporate Bank Account Applications, detailed information must be submitted on our Anticipated Activity section of the form, revealing the source of the funds that are expected to be deposited monthly/annually into the account.
Additional source of funds and supporting evidence may be requested from the client by our compliance department upon review of the Corporate Bank Account Application.
Upon the receipt of any deposit to your Bank Account, the bank may require that a Declaration of Source of Funds form be completed for review by our compliance department before the funds are credited to the account.
The following form represent an actual application for a Corporate Bank Account with Atlantic International Bank Limited. Please fill out the form accurately and completely. The completed form must then be printed and signed by all the individuals listed. You must then mail or fax the form to the AIBL main office.
Please note that you have the option to email your completed form to an AIBL customer service representative to review before sending in the original document.